Aero Recip overhauls Lycoming engines for various Airlines, Flying Schools, Cargo Operators and Medivacs. Large fleet operators can count on us to keep their fleet in motion. Private operators can count on us and the personalized service we offer.
Aero Recip overhauls Carbureted, Fuel Injected and Turbocharged 4, 6 & 8 cylinder Lycoming engine models for fixed wing and rotary aircraft. This includes:
With a core pool of over 200 engine cores, we can do quick exchanges on most engine models. Or if you prefer, a custom overhaul is also an option.
While strictly adhering to all OEM publications, we can exchange or custom overhaul your engine to meet your specifications with many different options such as:
- New Lycoming or Superior Cylinders
- Overhauled Cylinders
- Harztell or Skytec Starter
- Tempest or Champion Spark Plugs and Oil Filter
- Bendix or Slick Magnetos
- New or Reground Cam & Tappets
- New Crankshaft or Overhauled Crankshaft
- QEC options on L/TIO-540 engine models
- Custom Paint
- Chrome Options
- Extended test run on our Dyno Test Cell.
We also overhaul accessories for your engine, click here
We overhaul and repair the following:
- Slick and TCM Magnetos Single and Dual – Also conduct 500-hour inspections
- Turbo Chargers
- Density Controllers
- Relief Valve
- Lear Romec Fuel Pumps
- Ignition Harnesses
- Fuel Injection
We are the only facility in Canada with calibration capability for fuel injection and turbo systems.
Aero Recip is recognized by Hartzell Engine Technologies as a Recommended Service Facility.